Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting Sketchy with Crafty Sentiments


Are you ready for another fabulous sketch challenge? This week, Crafty Sentiments is challenging you to use the above sketch for your project with the added inspiration of also using flowers.


For my project, I used one of the new sitting Amy's, and paired her with a bench by Magnolia.


Amy and the bench were colored with copic markers, and Amy has a bit of white gel pen on her eyes and cheeks for a little emphasis.



I decided Amy needed a little glamour, so I went over her top with a clear Spica pen for some sparkle. My flower was made using both of the Martha Stewart hydrangea punches, and also has some clear Spica pen scribbled on the petals.

Copic markers used:


Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.