Monday, January 25, 2010

CHA Relay, Day 1 - Mer Ian

The Greeting Farm is have a week-long relay (details here) to celebrate CHA, and I thought it would be fun to play along. If you participate, each day you receive an exclusive digi image to play with. How exciting is that? I decided that I would use the images to create a note card set, complete with holder. So be sure to check back each day to see the latest note card, and then this weekend for the complete set with holder.



Today's image is Mer Ian, and he is such a cutie! I colored Ian with copic markers, and then cut him out for layering. The fun swirl paper is by Pink Petticoat, and I ran the bottom layer through my Cuttlebug with the D'vine Swirl folder to match. Once all of the layers were together, I applied Diamond and Patina Stickles to his tail for a little bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.