Sunday, December 13, 2009

Warm thoughts...



We are doing our Secret Santa gift exchange and holiday breakfast at work tomorrow. My person loves chocolate, so I used "Sweet tooth" by Mo's Digital Pencil for her card. Think she'll like it?

I decided to play along with this weeks Charisma Cards challenge (using red, green, white or silver), so that determined my color scheme. I colored the image with copic markers, and then added a bit of stickles for some bling. I did something a little different with the card this time around, and scored it to open in the middle.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Adorable card. I'm sure they will love it. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Unknown said...

A super card, looks yummy!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Allison said...

yummy card
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.