Sunday, December 13, 2009

Warm thoughts...



We are doing our Secret Santa gift exchange and holiday breakfast at work tomorrow. My person loves chocolate, so I used "Sweet tooth" by Mo's Digital Pencil for her card. Think she'll like it?

I decided to play along with this weeks Charisma Cards challenge (using red, green, white or silver), so that determined my color scheme. I colored the image with copic markers, and then added a bit of stickles for some bling. I did something a little different with the card this time around, and scored it to open in the middle.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Adorable card. I'm sure they will love it. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

JanJay said...

A super card, looks yummy!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Vee said...

A fabulous card just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Allison said...

yummy card
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.