Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wedding Wishes

I have several friends getting married this spring, and decided to get a head start on wedding cards.


I went for "simple, but elegant" for this card. The main layer is cream shimmer paper. I cut out the scalloped circle with a nestability, and then ran it through my cuttlebug twice with the Swiss Dots folder, leaving the area in the middle where the ribbon is unaltered. I used my scor-pal to score lines to make a channel for the ribbon.

The cake is from SU Fun & Fast Notes, and the sentiment is by Studio G. I colored the cake in with copic markers, and added Angel Wings shimmerz for a little more sparkle. The combination of shimmer paper and shimmerz makes this card sparkle like crazy in real life!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.