Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Simple package...

Ok, I know I'm weird, but I love wrapping Christmas presents! I have a big ol' under-the-bed storage box crammed full of holiday wrap, and buy at least 1 new roll each year to add to my collection. Why do I need so much paper, you ask? Well, I have to admit I am a bit anal about not using the same paper twice for any given person's presents, and I have "special" papers that I use each year to wrap a gift for a certain person, ie. the wrap with the cute baby seals is always used on a gift for my sister, the bear wrap is for a gift for Paul, etc, etc. See, I told you I am weird! LOL! (And, Val, if you are reading this, enjoy your baby seal wrap this year, because it it the very last piece. I made that roll last 16 years, but I'm afraid it has finally reached the end!)

If you've read this far, you deserve a card! And what could be more fitting than one that looks like a gift?
The pretty blue striped DP is by Remember When (I found it at Joann Fabrics). I made the snowflake tag by embossing white cardstock with SU Iridescent Ice EP and then cutting it out with Sizzix Snowflake die #6. I added a few drops of stickles to the snowflake for a little more dimension and sparkle. Pretty and simple.

My Magnolia Winter Club arrived, and I've been a busy girl, so check back later for some not-so-simple cards.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.