Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Woot!

OMG! I am so excited and just had to share! I won this amazing stamp set from Verve Stamps last night at their Anniversary Party! (Click on the image for a better view.)Isn't it fabulous? I just love the quotes, and that flower is gorgeous! Julee at Verve Stamps is so generous! She gave away a set of Beautiful You to 12 lucky winners! I can't believe I was one of them! Thank you Julee!!!
Be sure to check out Verve Stamps and take a gander at their new releases! It is a good thing my birthday is coming up, because I have quite the wish list!

Stay tuned, because I will be posting another sneak peek of the September 3 little DReaMs kit later today...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.