Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 little DReaMs September sneak peek #2

Ready for another sneak peek at the 3 little DReaMs September SNS kit? Well then, you're in luck!


This is the second of the 3 Bo Bunny designer paper that comes in the kit. Isn't it just gorgeous?!? I think this one is my favorite of the three, but then, I'm a sucker for swirls! LOL!
The creamy colored flowers on the paper were originally white, which totally did not go with my ivory card base, so I used the Antique Linen distress pad and sponge daubers to make them coordinate. I added stickles on all of the green swirls (click the image for a larger view) before gluing that piece to the ivory card base that comes in the kit. The camera didn't pick up just how sparkly this is, but trust me, in real life it is just so pretty! The green piece going across the card is the opposite side of the designer paper. Isn't that handy? The three ivory brads are also in the kit, and I covered them with stickles for added sparkle (you can NEVER have enough sparkle, right ladies?). The sentiment was inked up in SU Old Olive, and then I went over "sing" and "a song" with a SU Not Quite Navy marker before stamping to make them stand out. The chickadee was inked up in SU creamy caramel and stamped off on scrap paper before being stamped over the sentiment. This was layered on a piece of SU Blue Bayou cut out with the scalloped Nestabilities, and then popped up on pop dots.

*Note for fellow SU ink & cardstock addicts: This gorgeous designer paper coordinates with SU's Not Quite Navy, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Old Olive, and Baja Breeze. Just imagine all of the fun projects you can make with the 2 sheets that come in your kit!

Did you order your kit yet? No?!? Well, what are you waiting for? The pre-order ends September 15th, and trust me, the few extras sell out FAST after that point!

I'll be posting another sneak peak tomorrow, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Dani said...

This is great! So pretty!

Lorie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Martha said...

WOW - you are making me wish I had ordered that kit.

Courtney said...

Oh I just love how the bird is softly in the background. When you first look at this set all I see is that bird as the focal point... I have trouble thinking "outside the box"... great job!

Catherine said...

very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.