Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thank you!!!


My new blogging friend Kristina has given me the BFF Gold Card blogging award! Thank you so much, Kristina! I am very flattered! Kristina has wonderful cards and projects on her blog and is making me drool over those adorable Magnolia stamps!

The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award, quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
Hmmm... Now who to pick?

Lorie and Dani are always the first to leave me nice comments.

Courtney leaves me sweet comments and makes me laugh when I read her blog.

Sarah is an inspiration, and always has something nice to say.

Catherine is new to my blog, lives on the opposite coast from me, and has wowser projects on her blog.

Please take the time to visit the blogs of these fabulous ladies and leave them a nice comment because they take the time to leave comments for me! Thank you so much ladies! Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, you are the sweetest thing ever! Thank you so much for considering me worthy of this award!

Dani said...

Awwww, thanks! You're such a sweetie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.