Sunday, July 13, 2008

little things...

This is the second card I made for my design team application. I am actually using this one for a swap I am in, so I had to make 6 of them all total!
The main image is Minivanabella, and the sentiment is a dollar bin find, most likely from Michael's. The bella was colored in with my trusty aquapainter and a combination of SU ink and watercolor crayons. (I use my aquapainter all the time - it's my all time favorite tool!) The image was then punched out and layered on SU Blue Bayou cs using my circle nestablities set. (My nesties are my second favorite tool. I just got the oval set, and plan on giving it a work-out in the weeks to come!) I added some icicle Stickles to the image and left it to dry while I worked on the rest of the card. The pretty scallop on the blue designer paper (heidi grace designs) was done using the new Fiskars Threading Water punch. Then this piece and some SU Soft Sky cs were layered onto a base made of SU Blue Bayou. I added some pink rick-rack (Joann's) and prima flowers with bella's baubles for centers as the finishing touch.

So I've told you what my 2 favorite tools are, what are yours? Inquiring minds want to know!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the last of my design team application projects...

5 comments:

Courtney said...

This is just adorable! I've wanted that stamp for some time now but haven't.... hmmmm.

Lorie said...

Gorgeous card! My favorite tools are my paper cutter (now that I have one that I love)and my COPIC markers!

Katie Skiff said...

Those colors are so pretty together!

My 2 fav tools...yikes? I do enjoy my CB now that I have it and otherwise I am prolly lame in liking my trimmer the best! LOL.

Dani said...

I just love this card! Love it!

My fav tools? Hmmm, I'm boring. My Tim Holtz scissors(use them for everything) and my trimmer. Yawn. LOL!

Terria said...

I love this card it was so funny to me when I saw because this will be me in a couple of months.
Thanks for the laugh!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.