Monday, July 14, 2008

hello!


As promised, here is the last of my projects for the 3littleDReaMs design team.
I used SU Ruby Red and Close to Cocoa cs, and designer paper from heidi grace designs. Mwahbella was colored in with a combination of Copic and Prismacolor markers. The pretty scalloped edge was done with Fiskars Threading Water punch, and the holes in each scallop were covered with bella's baubles for a little extra bling. The flowers are primas with more bella's baubles for centers. I didn't have a red prima, so I used the Prismacolor marker I used on the shirt to color a prima to match. The ruffled ribbon is from the Basic Grey Urban Couture collection (which I found at Big Lots!!!).




4 comments:

Lorie said...

Adorable...I love it!

Katie Skiff said...

I love how you added those 2 different color baubles! I am going to learn so much from you girl!!

Courtney said...

What a wonderful layout and I LOVE the color combo!

Terria said...

How cute! I love the colors in this card for sure great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.