Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's official!

I'm an auntie! Baby Anna was born yesterday, and both mama and baby are doing well. She is the first baby in the family, and everyone is quite excited! I have to clear it with my sister before posting a photo of her, but trust me, she is adorable!
While waiting for her arrival, I had a lot of fun making baby cards. Want to see some? Good!!!

The first two cards were 2 of the many sample cards I gave my sister to choose from for her shower invitations. The onesie was her favorite, so that is what we went for, but I just love the little dress with the flirty vellum overlay. I'll have to save the design for future use...


The next two cards were congratulations cards that I sent after finding out I was going to be an auntie. Both feature stamps from Stamping Bella. I really like the Bella pregnancy stamps - mama looks so radiant and proud!



2 comments:

Godchick said...

the baby dress invite is so cute! what a neat idea!

Terria said...

Melissa I love the oneise and little dress . If you don't mind I would love to scraplift the little dress for my baby shower me and my husband are having our 1st baby girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.