Saturday, June 14, 2008

Can you keep a secret?

I participated in a secret girlfriend swap on Splitcoast this month. In addition to all the fun stamping goodies I purchased for my secret girlfriend, I made this pretty card just for her.
I just love SU's Embrace Life set! The flower designs are very elegant and so much fun to watercolor. The colors were inspired by my secret girlfriend's favorite colors. I found this pretty designer paper from Making Memories in my paper stash, and thought it went perfectly with the design. I hope she likes it!
My secret girlfriend had a birthday before the swap was due, so I also made her a birthday card. I recently purchased the Cupcake clear set from Hero Arts, and have been having fun with it. The image was watercolored, and then I added stickles to the frosting to make it pop. I then cut it out with my circle Nestabilities dies using my new favorite tool, the Cuttlebug. What do you think?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.