Friday, June 15, 2007

New Stuff!!!

One of the perks of being a SU demonstrator is that you get a chance to pre-order merchandise. I just got my box of goodies yesterday, and I have been busy playing with all of my new stuff. Can I just tell you that the new In Colors are SO much better in person?!? I ordered an assortment of the cardstock so I could determine which colors I like - I find it hard to tell what they really look like from the pictures in the preview brochure. Now I am wishing I had purchased all of the ink pads instead of just Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, and Groovy Guava. The Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate are just gorgeous, and River Rock is going to make a wonderful neutral. *sigh* I'm making myself be good, so I'll just have to wait til my July 2nd order to get the rest of the colors.

Now on to the part you've been waiting for - samples made with the sets from the Fall/Winter Preview...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.