Friday, June 15, 2007

Baroque Motifs

When I saw this set, I instantly knew that it HAD to be mine! It is just so darn elegant, and I have to admit, I am a sucker for anything with swirls.

I think this card would be perfect for a wedding - either as the invitation, or the card for the lucky bride & groom. I broke down and used some of my stash of Brushed Gold card stock for the layer on this one. It was the perfect accent to the Gold Glory embossing powder used on the main layer.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Glory EP, ribbon, heat gun, 1/4 circle punch
Technique: Faux Metal


This card is a bit more whimsical than the last. I used the "Three For You" punch to make the little flowers, and sprinkled Dazzlin Diamonds in the centers to make them stand out. There is also Dazzlin Diamonds on the Groovy Guava swirls. This card is very sparkly in real life.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava
Ink: Groovy Guava, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Dazzlin Diamonds, Three For You punch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.