Monday, October 26, 2009

Sweet birthday wishes...

This week's challenge on Copic Buzz is to make a card without any patterned paper. I've been using patterned paper on just about all of my cards lately so this was quite the challenge!



I used the oh, so adorable Bronte and Louis by Mo's Digital Pencil for my image. Bronte and Louis were colored with copic markers, and then had white gel pen accents added.


I added more white gel pen to the eyes to make them more expressive. (click image for a larger version)

Markers used:

4 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Melissa,
You have done a great job! They are so cute and so real LOL LOL
I am in love with Mo's images too!
Hugs, Candy

Melissa S. said...

Melissa, Thank You for shareing your blog with everyone over at PCP, How fun is this. Thanks for the info on the Copics. I just love the way the jeans turned out.
The other Melissa

lilscrappers said...

found you on PCP and followed you here! I love your creations and the way you labels the copics (which is what I came looking for ;)) THanks for sharing!!!

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Melissa,
I found your wonderful blog through InStyle stamps and I'm so pleased;0)
Your colouring is fabulous and your work has finally pushed me to ordering a 72 set of Copics today! lol
Thanks for all the info you kindly provide
Hugs
Lana x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.