Monday, May 4, 2009

Method Monday with InStyle Stamps, and a Sneak Peek!

This week is my turn to host Method Monday on the InStyle Stamps blog, so be sure to stop by for (ahem) great tutorials for two of the techniques I’ve used on the card shown below:


I'm delighted to be able to bring you not one, but TWO sneak peeks today! InStyle stamps will be debuting some new images soon, and let me tell you, they are just the cutest things ever! Today I get to show you Ava from our new fairy line, as well as the tree stump Ava is leaning against from our new accessories line!

Aren't they fabulous?!? Be sure to stop by the InStyle Stamps blog for more sneak peeks this week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.