Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today was my father-in-laws birthday. I've been fighting off a cold, so we weren't able to go see him today, but I thought I'd share the card I made for him.


Isn't this little digi fisherman great? I found him on the Victoria Case Art Design website when I was looking for the horse image in the previous post, and knew he would be perfect to use on a project for my father-in-law.

My father-in-law isn't into frills, so I kept the card very simple. I used punches to make the sentiment into a bobbin, and added some silver cord for the fishing line (the real fishing line didn't show up well).

I hope he likes it!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Melissa!! Cute card!! I love that image! It's adorable.. .it would make for a perfect Father's day card. Happy Birthday to your FIL!! I'm sure he loved his card!

Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.