Thursday, January 1, 2009

We have a winner!

DH picked a name out of the bowl, and our lucky winner is....

Shannah - who left me this lovely comment:

Hi Melissa! I've never seen these stamps before - and they are fabulous! My favourite is Marti... but I'm a new Auntie so maybe Jasmine!
Here's the link for you on my Blog...
http://photoholic-sb.blogspot.com/
Congrats on a wonderful Blog and your success, and thanks for the chance for some yummy candy!!
Hugs, Shannah


Congratulations Shannah! Send me an e-mail with your address, and I'll get your goodies right out to you!

Thank you to all who participated! It was such fun to read all of your comments and check out your blogs!

1 comments:

Shannah said...

Oh My Gosh Melissa!!! I've never won ANYTHING EVER!!!!
I just popped on to see some of your lovely work and saw my name in Red!!!
I decided 2009 was going to be a GREAT year and this is a fabulous start!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.