Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome baby Eli!

Baby Eli arrived Christmas Eve, so I made a card for his mommy using Jasmine by InStyle Stamps. Isn't she sweet?


I found the pretty polka-dotted dp in my stash - it was part of a baby scrap booking kit that I purchased solely for the pretty papers it contained - and based the colors for the rest of the card on the dp. Jasmine and baby were colored in with copic markers, and then I added lavender stickles for a little sparkle.

I took a photo of the copic markers I used on this project so you won't have to guess what color is what if you particularly like one of them. I know I like it when bloggers post what color copics they use, so I will try to do so for most of my projects in the future. It makes it so much easier to find colors you *have* to add to your collection! LOL!

1 comments:

Lorie said...

Ack! My goodness...this is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.