Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Moosemas!

I recently received my DT package from Mothers and Daughters Creations, and have been drooling over all the gorgeous paper and images it contained! I still need a few more holiday cards, so I decided to use this adorable Moose by Stampavie for a guy-friendly card.

I colored the image with Copic markers and sponged a little Close to Cocoa ink on the bottom for ground. I added diamond stickles (can you tell these are my favorite stickles?) to the lights for some sparkle. The pretty dp's are Snowy Jo - Tinsel on the Top by Imaginisce, and Romantica by Prima. Snowy Jo comes with sparkle pre-applied to the stars on the trees - how fun is that?

4 comments:

Bev said...

Oh Melissa this is just too adorable! I love that image - so cute!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and Santa brings you lots of crafty stash!!

hugs Bev x

Lorie said...

This is super fantastic! Merry Christmas friend!

Kim said...

Melissa that is adorable! Wishing you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy, healthy, creative, and inky 2009!
Holiday Hugs~ Kim

Carrie said...

So cute. You do such nice work. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.