Sunday, December 14, 2008

Congrats Grads!

Both DH and I have a co-worker graduating from college this weekend, so being the official office card maker, I had to make them each a card.

I used the same image and layout for both cards, and just changed up the coloring slightly since I needed a male and a female version. Yes, I know I am being lazy making 2 of the same card, but it has been one hectic weekend. Darn holiday parties! LOL! The dp on both cards is by Making Memories. I don't know who the cute owl image is by as I found it in my box of pif'ed images. I must admit, I was very glad to find it, as I realized today that I don't actually own any graduation type stamps. Oops!

Here is the male version for my co-worker, Derek, who is getting his BA in Psychology. Derek works full-time and has a new born, so kudos for him for sticking it out!


And here is the female version for DH's co-worker, Carrie. I gave her pink eyeshadow, and added stickles to it for some sparkle. Carrie is getting her Masters in Social Work. My DH is currently working on getting his Masters in Social Work, so I know how hard it is to juggle working full-time, class work and the dreaded internships. Kudos to Carrie for all her hard work!

Congratulations to you both!

Stop back tomorrow for yet another holiday card. :)

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Melissa, I love your cards (as always) I really like the touch of pink eye shadow. Looks so girly!

Jennie said...

Lovely card! I like the CB folder you used....beautiful coloring on the owl!

Jennie said...

Lovely card! I like the CB folder you used....beautiful coloring on the owl!

Bev said...

Melissa, these are just amazing!!! I absolutely adore the owls, so so cute!

You wanted the link to where I got my stamp from, here it is hunny http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310076563350

big hugs
Bev x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Super cute card, I love your design!! Great use of the CB background too.

Thanks for the candy shout out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.