Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Colors!!!


Here it is! What you've all been waiting for! A sneak peak at the new In Colors that will be released July 1st! Aren't they gorgeous? I can't wait to get my hands on them!



You'll notice there are 7 colors. Why seven you ask? Weren't there only 6 colors for 2007? Right you are! Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Bayou Blue, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, and Groovy Guava are the new 2008 In Colors. Basic Gray will be a permanent addition to the SU Neutral color family.

You'll be able to order these luscious new colors come July 1st. I think they are going to be great colors for summer projects. I can't wait to order them so I can start playing!

Don't forget that the 6 current In Colors will no longer be available after June 30th, so make sure to get your orders in for any reinkers or paper you will need. I know I am stocking up on my favorites!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and header created by Melissa Earnest.
Background paper by Pink Petticoat.